We are immediately looking for a new colleague in our administration. As an all-round and experienced employee in the financial and payroll field, you will be responsible for the operational execution, progress and control of payroll processing and financial administration within 40 hours.
FixedToday is a fast growing Total Workforce Management service provider that offers its clients everything in terms of process and strategy around the hiring of employees and the flexible workforce. We started just under 10 years ago as a successful initiative of colleagues who had already worked together successfully before and FixedToday has now grown into a close-knit team of experienced specialists who together achieve beautiful growth.
Our mission is to undertake, work and enjoy together. Continuity is what drives the company based on FixedToday’s core values and the philosophy of “Respect and Appreciation”. Our way of working has led to tremendous growth over the past few years, resulting in reaching the top 10 of the Gazellen Awards in category large five times. We currently have about 700 professionals under contract. They work for clients in various sectors in the Netherlands and Belgium.
We are immediately looking for a new colleague in our administration. As an all-round and experienced employee in the financial and payroll field, you will be responsible for the operational execution, progress and control of the salary processing and financial administration within 40 hours. You have sufficient experience to correctly process monthly salaries and perform various executive and controlling activities related to pension plans, insurance and payroll declaration. You will also take care of the accounts payable and general ledger administration.
You will participate in period closing activities including preparing balance sheet files, monthly and annual closing. You will work in a knowledgeable team where your experience and input are valued. Crucial to your success is accuracy and stress resistance. You have a continuous focus on improving processes and take initiative when you see opportunities to do so.
- You hold the Practical Diploma in Payroll Administration or Professional Training in Payroll Services or equivalent;
- You preferably have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position and have extensive knowledge of payroll and payroll administration;
- You have an affinity with financial administration or are willing to learn more about it;
- You work independently within a team;
- You are pragmatic and analytical; you estimate correctly what action is needed and switch quickly to find the right solution;
- You are accurate and reliable with a strong sense of responsibility;
- Experience within the flex market (staffing, secondment) is a plus.
In terms of skills, you are accurate, eager to learn and resistant to resistance. You can keep an overview and can cope with a high work pace. Obviously you have good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- An excellent salary with an additional nice bonus scheme;
- A laptop, cell phone
- A generous contribution to your pension accrual, a home office allowance and 27 vacation days (on a full-time basis);
- Free lunch at the office;
- An independent, challenging position with room and means to develop yourself further;
- Motivated, but certainly pleasant colleagues.
Are you interested? Then react immediately! Mail your motivation and CV to FixedToday, for the attention of Judith Duijser; firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button below.