We are immediately looking for a new colleague in our recruitment team. Due to our growth ambitions and new relationships (a.o. won government coats) we are looking for enthusiastic recruiters. Are you communicative, commercially driven and result oriented? Then read on quickly and become our new colleague!
FixedToday is a fast growing Total Workforce Management service provider that offers its clients everything in terms of process and strategy around the hiring of employees and the flexible workforce. We started just under 10 years ago as a successful initiative of colleagues who had already worked together successfully before and FixedToday has now grown into a close-knit team of experienced specialists who together achieve beautiful growth.
Our mission is to undertake, work and enjoy together. Continuity is what drives the company based on FixedToday’s core values and the philosophy of “Respect and Appreciation”. Our way of working has led to tremendous growth over the past few years, resulting in reaching the top 10 of the Gazellen Awards in category large five times. We currently have about 700 professionals under contract. They work for clients in various sectors in the Netherlands and Belgium.
The role of Recruiter is multifaceted. It is a 180-degree role. This means that your focus is on the recruitment side of the mediation process. You work closely with fellow sales and recruiters (180 degrees; 360 degrees and our vendor manager) who take care of bringing in new business and expanding existing relationships. You get satisfaction from searching, finding and mediating IT professionals and building good relationships with freelancers and suppliers.
What does an average day look like? You start with our daily kick-off where the recruitment team and sales team go over the most important open applications and where we share information. Then you start looking for the ideal candidate for the vacancies. For this you will use our job portal, our database, job boards and our network of suppliers. When selecting candidates, you pay attention not only to hardskills, but also to the right personality. After a thorough induction period, you independently offer candidates to the clients and you are responsible for interviewing the candidates independently. After a successful intake, you take care of a correct delivery of the contract data to your colleagues in the back-office department.
Crucial to your success is your perseverance and the deployment and further expansion of your network of candidates.
- It is important that as a colleague you fit and feel comfortable with our philosophy “With Respect and Appreciation” and go for the long relationship. You are able to communicate our philosophy and the added value of FixedToday.
- Our new colleague preferably has a completed commercial or HRM education at MBO level.
- You have at least one year of work experience in recruitment/resource management and preferably within the ICT industry. Candidates with more work experience are also invited to apply.
- You communicate easily, but it is equally important that you are a good listener.
In terms of skills, you are a go-getter, proactive, stress resistant, empathetic and driven. You can keep an overview in hectic situations with deadlines. Of course you are communicative and structured. You have good knowledge of the English language.
- An excellent salary with an additional nice bonus scheme;
- A laptop, cell phone
- A generous contribution to your pension accrual, a home office allowance and 27 vacation days (on a full-time basis);
- Free lunch at the office;
- An independent, challenging position with room and means to develop yourself further;
- Motivated, but certainly pleasant colleagues.
Are you interested? Then react immediately! Mail your motivation and CV to FixedToday, for the attention of Thirza Loois; email@example.com or use the apply button below.